Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson Aug.29th 1958-June 25th 2009

Photobucket

This is probably the hardest thing I ever had to post. I am still in shock! Today is the day the world stood still as news of Michael Jackson's death hit the airwaves. I refused to believe it (as tears rolled down my face). But when it was all said and done - what I thought was a dream was actually reality. Michael Joseph Jackson was pronounced dead today at 2:26pm. He was 50 years old.

Michael Jackson made me truly love music. His "Thriller" album was the 1st record (yes vinyl) I ever bought. I remember going into A&A Records on Yonge St. with my Mom in 1984 and handing over my $11.97 for that classic album. Today is one of the saddest days, but I will always remember Michael Jackson for the icon he was and will always be. From witnessing the "Victory Tour" 1984) at Exhibition Stadium to playing his joints in the clubs today. As A DJ, I will continue to pay respect to my personal favorite artist of all time! The world will truly miss 'The King Of Pop' - Michael Jackson.

Photobucket

Favourite Michael Jackson performance ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment